Is there anything in the API that offers ability to detect when an array
has been changed and then act upon it? This would be quite useful when
using array as a multislider to change values. If there isn't I am
proposing providing an invisible send from array whenever it is changed
with the name <array_name>_changed. It could also send exactly which
element has changed.

Likewise, for the same reason, I would like to provide clipping of the
drawn items to the visible area but before I do so, is there a reason
one would want to keep outside elements visible as well despite their
distracting appearance?

Ico