On Wed, 22 Dec 2010, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

Matju, I see your point and I won't try to convince you that this work is something you don't believe it to be. However, I believe our disagreement born from a very different viewpoint on the nature of an """"artistic"""" intervention. Your technical analysis is excellent, but it seems to me it goes over the real scope of the work.

Yes, we do have radically differing viewpoints. For example, I don't even think that the scope of the work ought to exclude what I talked about.

Technique is artistic.

I agree with you, it's hard to imagine not obvious ways for censorship to enter music, and that's one of the reasons why I'm happy experimenting with it.

Yes. It's important to make experiments.