Le 08/02/2011 20:33, Jack a écrit :
Le mardi 08 février 2011 à 13:21 -0300, Jose Luis Santorcuato a écrit :
Hi Cyrille, in my blog there are plenty of videos, some better than
others, you can download and make a mix if you wish.
Pd alone, Pd Processing, Wii, Tracking, Physical interfaces....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94_tHq15uE

Hello Jose,

Do you use a filter in Pd to clean the raw data from your Arduino with
your touch interface ?
I have to clean data from a PSOC (with a touch interface), and i really
don't know how to process these data (there is a lot of noise !).
A clue to find where to dig ?
look at the mapping (or pure_mapping) lib :
there is all kind of filter for data : iir, fir, median etc...

++

++

Jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9EQg_-31U