On 03/04/2011 09:23 PM, chris clepper wrote:
Do you have separator or pix_separator in the patch?

I have 2 pix_separators and no separator.

(instead of separator I use an abstraction that pushes and pops the matrix, because separator has or used to have a bug that sometimes would underflow the transformation stack. Of these I do have quite a few)

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Matteo Sisti Sette