Hi all,

Some of you might have already seen this on the PD forum or written up on
Create Digital Music (cheers Peter) but it's been mentioned to me that there
are some people on here that still might have missed it so I thought I'd
point it out again.

My big project over the last two months or so has been PatchWerk Radio, a
generative internet radio station that streams 24/7 and is built in PD and
Python. The website if you want to have a look is at
http://radio.rumblesan.com

The idea is that python starts up an instance of PD which will choose
patches at random from a list. It loads a patch up, plays it for 10 minutes
then crossfades over to another randomly chosen patch. There are currently
20 patches on there the vast majority of which are from other people now.

Hopefully those that haven't already heard about this will find it
interesting. If people want to get involved and write some patches for it
then that would be ace but even just having some more people listening would
be cool. all the source for the server is available, as are all the patches,
at github http://github.com/notesandvolts for those that want it.

cheers

--
Guy John