Yes, elevation is like speaker "height". So with quad/4 speakers, they'll all have the same elevation. You'll want 2D mode.

.hc

On Mar 15, 2011, at 5:13 PM, J bz wrote:

Hey all,

I'm going to ask what is possibly a dumb question but I can't find the answer to it:

Does the elevation refer to an actual speaker raised of the ground or is it to do with horizontal position?

Also, with settings for a quad output at ground level do I want:
3 -90 0 90 0 -180 0 180 0 ? It makes vbap complain it's not vald so I'm doing something wrong here.

So
Front Left    Front Right

Back Left    Back Right

Cheers,