On Sun, 27 Mar 2011, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

Pd mandala... :)
nice work, each time it gets more interesting.
Do you have a gallery of this screens, which I could link to from my blog?

Currently, there is http://gridflow.ca/gallery/ but it also includes all my other screenshots, images and videos that are unrelated to this series, plus a few other GridFlow things made by other people.

I «plan» to make a page with thumbnails and categories for those, but don't hold your breath. I «planned» to rewrite my personal homepage two years ago and it still hasn't happened. ;)