William Brent was coming to town this month so we moved it a little later in the month to Sunday, March 27. A few of us had Kinect cameras so we explored the new [pix_kinect] to get the depth camera, then used the OSCeleton stuff to build an instrument. In this video you can see William's patch in action with Ralf from Amsterdam as the performer.

http://vimeo.com/21627710

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits. - Martin Luther King, Jr.