Hi list.

I've got [wiimote] compiled and almost working with 0.43 vanilla...except that the accelerometer data doesn't seem to be working.

I've got (what I think is a) latest generation black wiimote with built-in Motion Plus, and my testing was without the nunchuck or anything attached.

I can discover the device and the help patch shows all the button presses and I can toggle the LEDs and vibrator using the help patch, but even after clicking the toggle the accelerator data is just absent.

I believe that an extra blank line shows up in the Pd console when I send the accel activation message, but aside from that there's just nothing.

I read the blurb in the [wiimote] readme about the problems with older versions of libcwiid, but I've got 0.6.00+svn201-2+b2 from debian sid, which I believe is pretty damn close to the latest...

Has anybody experienced this? Any suggestions other than compiling libcwiid myself and trying out the motionplus_sensitivity patch?

Thanks!

-jason
http://noisybox.net