On 2011-05-13 09:15, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

pd-extended removed all objects from Pd-core, so you have to load the
"stdlib" explicitely (forgot it's exact name but you should find it in
the list archives or wait till hans replies to this email)

Yes it's called "vanilla" and it has to be loaded after "loaders", I seem to remember. I had it working a few weeks back after loading vanilla, but the last Windows version I tried didn't even show a Pd console. There is no indication that Pd is running except through the Task Manager (ctrl-alt-delete), which is needed to kill it.

Martin