Hi all,

I would like to create a patch, which allows the capture of the desktop screen
and at the same time the iSight camera. If you are familiar with Silverpack
http://silverbackapp.com/ it is basically, what I would like to achieve with
pd/gem.

I am just starting, so if this question was asked already once, please point me
to the right direction (I used the search on the archives, but could not find
what I was searching for)

I am on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.7.

I have played with the examples and capturing video from the iSight camera
works really nice, what I can't find though, is a screen capture option. Is
this possible?

Thank you for your help,
Greetings,
Andreas