On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, ALAN BROOKER wrote:

pix_data

GF's equivalent of [pix_data] is probably [#to_l].

pdp_cog

I think that this is the same as [#moment]. There is also [#centroid] but that's just an older version of [#moment].

I dont think gridflow likes the mp4 suffix? the console displays
[gf/io_generate 1012in] unknown suffix  'mp4'  .Changing the suffix
file manually from mp4 to .mov seems to resolve the issue though

It's not an autodetected suffix, but you can always specify the reader explicitly... one of :

[#in quicktimehw saperlipopette.mp4]
[#in quicktimeapple saperlipopette.mp4]

[#in quicktime saperlipopette.mp4] picks whichever of the above two is available (with priority to apple's)

those are the same names as appear in the [#io...] help files.

See #in-help.pd :
  http://gridflow.ca/help/%23in-help.html