On Sep 5, 2011, at 11:39 PM, Peter Brinkmann wrote:

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Chris McCormick <ch...@mccormick.cx> wrote: On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 06:20:26PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> [shell] is in ggee and [system] is in motex, both of those use the
> Makefile Template, so they should be really easy to compile for Android. > How are you installing externals with PdDroidParty? It'd be nice to have > a simple, common folder to drop the whole library in, say something like
> /sdcard/pd-externals.

Hm, that's a good idea, and then the user could put the externals they want in that folder themselves. I guess I just use libpd's command to add that folder to Pd's path?

You'll probably need to copy the binaries to internal storage because /sdcard is mounted as noexec. I ran into that problem last year and it took me ages to make sense of the error message...
Cheers,
     Peter

Ah, right, I guess then PdDroidParty could do that, and maintain the libraries inside itself.