Bonjour João,
Take a look at this address: http://pd-la.info/2011/04/pd-la-usb-stick/
I took this link to acquire a USB. contents: videos + patchs Videos ok, some patchs of examples are missing, but it's of your level, I believe ;-)
Au plaisir, Tad

Ps: about PdCon last night in Berlin, did you find some cables (4)? jack 6.35
For the time being, there is only my head which I do not forget...

João Pais a écrit :
I would also be looking for that (and still waiting since the last time it was asked in the list).

João

Hi,

I know the documentation of pd-Launch was quite iffy. But perhaps someone could let me know if it's been uploaded anywhere yet and, if so, where to find it. Also, I remember some usb sticks where for sale at some point with
a supposed 20 lecture course on pd by Miller. Any way I can find that
somewhere too?