Le 2011-10-17 à 15:34:00, Roman Haefeli a écrit :

Actually, I can't think of a good reason not to be able to edit the
numberbox with the keyboard anymore after hitting <enter>.

You mean the opposite of that, right ?

BTW, this numberbox behaviour can interfere with keyboard-based patch edition schemes because <Return> would be assumed to mean «give up focus» so that people can use digits and other things (the letter e...) in keyboard commands about the patch (e.g. Jonathan's suggestion of using digits as shortcuts to select inlets/outlets by their index).

PS: I say <Return> because <Enter> means something else in Tk (what is often called a mouseover event).