Le 2011-11-08 à 10:40:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

You have to remember that words can have different meanings in different contexts. We are not CS professors, this is the Pd list, so this context changes which meaning are most likely to be understood.

If I were a CS professor or trying to use exactly the same vocabulary as them, I would have never ever claimed that PureData is dataflow, and I would have argued against using the word «dataflow» to describe PureData.

The use of the word «parallel» that I'm talking about, has a much widespread use than just CS departments.

And I still don't understand what you're trying to say about objects running in parallel or concurrently. The point is that you're not trying to make yourself understood because you're not giving us the context for understanding your meaning of the words «parallel» and «concurrency» that you still haven't stated after writing http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2011-11/092330.html which looks plain wrong with the standard definitions that all developers use for this.