On 01/04/2012 12:01 PM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
Well, that's weird enough.

I actually know those guys through different channels.
This is not the first call they send, and, although they work in Max, I
think this is the first time I notice such a counterproductive requirement.

The weirdest issue imho is why BEK published this call on their blog.
Probably they just aggregate calls and news without reviewing the material.

Besides, they received negative feedback also on the Sonic Arts Network
List.

a couple of days ago I added a comment on USO blogpost [1] complaining about this decision (and I tried not to be too angry).
as an answer they just disabled comments on this post...

no comment...

[1] http://usoproject.blogspot.com/2011/12/call-for-works-sonic-screens-2012.html

_y

--