so i guess hcs was right assuming it was a bug in that version...

regards
Ck

On 15.02.2012 14:41, pd-list-requ...@iem.at wrote:

 Message: 1
 Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:32:52 +0100
 From: Jeppi Jeppi<jepp...@hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: [PD] error: vbap: no method for 'loudspeaker-matrices'
 To:<h...@at.or.at>,<pd-list@iem.at>

 I don't think this solves the problem, I load them in order [t b b]->[import
vbap]       ->[import define_loudspeakers]
 and still get that "error: vbap: no method for 'loudspeaker-matrices'"error.I made sure
vbap is not in the list of binaries to load. ggee is, not sure whether it loads it.I also get the
warning "vbap: Could not open loudspeaker data file .../ls_setup"By the way, [vbap] is so
poorly doccumented...:(
 The whole sequence of warning I get when loading a simple example is:
 define_loudspeakers - v1.0.3 - 12 Aug 2006 - (c) Ville Pulkki 1999-2006vbap:
already loadeddefine_loudspeakers: already loadedvbap: Using default
loudspeaker setupvbap: Could not open loudspeaker data file .../ls_setup

 So, what functional version should I use? We need vbap working for our piece.
 Thanks!Josep M
 >   From:h...@at.or.at
 >   Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:51:27 -0500
 >   To:katjavet...@gmail.com
 >   CC:pd-list@iem.at
 >   Subject: Re: [PD] error: vbap: no method for 'loudspeaker-matrices'
 >

 >   On Feb 14, 2012, at 11:26 AM, katja wrote:
 >
 >   >   On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Christoph Kuhr<christoph.k...@web.de>
  wrote:
 >   >
 >   >>   but when i want to use define_loudspeakers with a vbap module, pd
complains:
 >   >>
 >   >>   error: vbap: no method for 'loudspeaker-matrices'
 >   >
 >   >
 >   >   In vbap.c method 'vbap_matrix' is called via message
 >   >   'loudspeaker-matrices', yet the method is not recognized. Possibly
 >   >   because the method expects a Symbol argument as well. From the help
 >   >   patches I can't understand what it really needs. The C-code speaks of
 >   >   'lsset', loudspeaker set I assume.
 >
 >   I think there is a bug in that version.  To workaround it, you need to
load [vbap] first, then [define_loudspeaker]

 >   .hc

 >   "[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.