Le 2010-10-28 à 18:53:00, Ed Kelly a écrit :

I had a go a number of years ago at coding an LPC-based formant detector for PD, based on the Speech Filing System from University College London. It has since remained on my "to do" list, since I got the object to load but there were problems in getting it working (i.e. it didn't, and crashed PD).

In theory, if you can detect the peaks in a Linear Predictive Coding-derive polynomial plot, then you can determine the vowel very accurately.

It would be nice to make this work - I'll dig it out and perhaps someone can help me understand why it doesn't work (and fix it). I'll dig it out and try to GDB it tonight, but I have to feed my child now.

Any news on this ?