On 2/25/12 11:43 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
Le 2012-02-25 à 12:32:00, patrick a écrit :

I wish I could code an external like he's coding:
http://vimeo.com/36579366

you're not mentioning which part of this extremely long video you are referring to, and this player does not allow skip-ahead, which means I can't fast-forward faster than the download speed of the whole thing. This is why I won't try to figure out what you mean.

It's well worth watching, all the way through. It was a "eureka" moment for me -- I now see the potential of "live-coding."

Phil