Hey Guys

Can we talk concept for a bit? I'm building a performance rig with two keyboard
synths, kaossilator, feedback mixer and a home-made instrument (a stripped down
hard-drive with a guitar lead soldered to the motor, nice little, imprecise,
instrument).

I'm looking at using pure data on a laptop with my m-audio axiom controller
with the rest of the rig. Basically I'm looking for something cool,
experimental but not too out-there to do in a pd patch to compliment this
synth-heavy setup. Not sticking to any particular style, either, just seeing
what I come up with.

Basically, feel free to throw ideas at me

Cheers

Andrew