On 09/03/12 14:44, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

    > We had to do $ pd-extended -nrt to get rid of the real time.
    > Why this happens?

    I experience the same.

So do I
Ok, then I don't think this should be a feature, or is it already?
I wonder if this is somehow related to the ~/.pdextended file being ignored (see my email sent yesterday) , maybe the -rt flag is in some unknown config file? I must say personally don't dislike this (default rt), I very often start with rt and place it in the startup flags. But I guess it's a matter of taste/needs

    > - is Flatspace being removed from Pd-ext?
    > I couldn't find it in the extra folder. I needed it for [line3]

    From what I know, flatspace has been removed, but the class should be
    still found at its original location.

    I just checked. It seems that it is from nusmuk, but there is no
    nusmuk
    library in the current autobuilds. Don't know if it was every included
    as a library.

mm, that's weird. On my machine pd-ext 42.5 [line3] is in flatspace and not in nusmuk.
I doubt I could have moved it unintentionally.
A quick search on the last 0.42.5 I had, places it in nusmuk over here too.

    > - The GUI has a bad responsiveness, nbx are slow, sliders and
    graphs are
    > updated every 1 second or similar. Usually it works flawlessly
    both on
    > Linux 10.04 and older and OSX.
    > Is this being experienced by someone else with the same system?

Not over here. I am running Debian wheezy basically since XFCE since.

Lorenzo.