hi

i did a project last year controlling a led-wall for displaying the fft-analysis of the sound which actually happens on the stage of the theater behind. its a 24/7 installation with 1280 led´s white and dimmable.

we did it through udp and the serial port....a driver was made for costum made led-controllers.

it works well since 1 1/2 years.

any questions?
markus

Zitat von "Jim Hickcox" <tango.mceff...@gmail.com>:

Hey there.

I am working on an architectural installation with a guy and part of
the goal is to control some dim lighting from Pd.
Does anyone have any experience with the steps for taking the midi
output and making that control some LEDs?
Any recommended workflows?
I was thinking about trying to build something with an arduino, but
maybe there's something more time-efficient, since I only sort of know
what I am doing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Jim