On 05/03/2012 05:17 PM, Matthias Kronlachner wrote:
sorry i was away for some time..
you have to rename Makefile_linux to Makefile, yes.
the other one is for osx as you already found out.
sorry for not making a universal one so far.
maybe you have to change some paths in the Makefile_linux

hi,

actually I now have a fork of pix_freenect (with a one-Makefile-to-rule-them-all[1] and other minor cosmetic changes). didn't send you any pull request as I'm a Makefile n00b and the code might be nasty.. I just did it because I met some people who struggled a bit with building it and I thought it would be cleaner to just
`make PD_DIR=... GEM_DIR=...'
for everybody (especially if the project is on github, easy to pull/update, rebuild. etc).

cheers,

[1] http://github.com/gusano/pix_freenect

--
yvan.voloch...@gmail.com