On 23/05/12 16:34, Jeppi Jeppi wrote:

Hi all,any easy (and hopefully standard) way to display a bigger and better
looking symbol than the default [symbol] object (Ctrl-4)?Thanks!

If you only need display (no editing/input), set the label of a canvas, and adjust the properties to set font/size. Beware characters like $#%{}[]"' which might cause weird issues (though, I haven't tested recently, so any issues there might have been may be fixed - and I can't remember exactly which ones I had problems with in the past...).

Josep M