On 15/07/12 22:25, Jim Kremens wrote:

[...]

Here’s my setup: I’m using a phasor~ to read data out of an array using
tabread4~. And I’m using snapshot and metro to let me know current
position in that file. Basically, metro pings the snapshot object on an
interval and gives me a reading of where we are. I’m trying to fire a
bang exactly when the sample is looped.

I’d love it if an event would fire when we’ve reached the end of the
array. But as far as I can tell, there’s no such event.

And, because metro runs on an interval, I don’t have sample accuracy.
Snapshot will not reliably give me the zero position – it’ll just give
me something close to zero, as it’s dependent on the metro interval,
which has no relation to when the sample actually loops. (Hope that
makes sense!)

I’ve been able to make this work decently using expr, but again, it’s
not sample accurate.

In my humble opinion it would *really* help to know what you're trying to achieve overall and why you want sample accuracy, unless this is a purely theoretical question :)

Lorenzo.