See the help browser pdlua/examples for instance ltabdump or list-pak.

Martin

On 2012-10-10 11:41, João Pais wrote:
Hi all,

in case there is someone there working with (pd-)lua, I would like to
ask the following: are there any examples on how to retrieve symbols and
add them to lists? I wanted to build textfiles mixing filenames in the
hard disk with other symbols. E.g. something like

output.txt output/file1.txt file2.txt "file1 3 5.txt" (etc etc...)

the 3rd symbol is a typical windows long filename, with "" because of
the spaces. Some of these symbols would come from the disk, some I would
add in the pd patch.

Thanks as usual,

João