On Nov 11, 2012, at 11:44 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  Revised:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3585469&group_id=55736&atid=478072
>

> The "/" character seems pretty standard so I used that.
> Just search for "set separator" and you can change it to try something else.

I tried both and I actually like the > better.

Also, could there be some sort of back button and location memory? Say I'm in a
couple levels looking at an external reference folder. If I want to do a quick
search for something else, I lose where I was before. It would be nice to be
abel to go back to the previous page.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com