Hi,

I wouldn't be too worried about turning off UAC and being admin on a Windows machine. Mine are setup like this and nothing has ever happened because of that.
Most linux users would say Windows is unsafe anyway. ;)

I'm testing your build. This is excellent! Thank you for taking the time to make this happen.

Cheers
pob