hello,

cool.
did you do anything special?
did you also use /dev/ttyAMA0 or something else?

cheers

Le 28/01/2013 09:24, Pierre Massat a écrit :
Comport works fine for me on the Pi with an Arduino and Firmata.

Cheers,

Pierre.

2013/1/28 Hans-Christoph Steiner <h...@at.or.at <mailto:h...@at.or.at>>

    [comport] is quite thoroughly tested so I would be surprised if it is the
    problem. Wini Ritsch, IOhannes, Martin Peach, and I (maybe others) have all
    worked on it quite a bit.  It might be the question of what format the data
is
    in.  what is /dev/ttyANA0?  Usually [comport] is used with /dev/ttyS and
    /dev/ttyUSB.

    .hc