Le 27/02/2013 20:19, Stephan Elliot Perez a écrit :
What is a shader, and how do I use it?
see all exemple in directory 10.glsl

cheers

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Cyrille Henry <c...@chnry.net
<mailto:c...@chnry.net>> wrote:

    Le 27/02/2013 19:17, Stephan Elliot Perez a écrit :

        Thanks, it works now. For some reason, turning "auto" on and off (with
pix_film) causes the video to lag temporarily, but I do not have this problem if I use
line-objects to go through the frames. The cpu-usage goes above 100 if I have more than
two videos playing at once, but I suppose I don't need more than two for this project...

        Also, what can I do if I want an additive blend instead of a normal
cross-blend?

    i would use a shader for this.
    it offer great flexibility, even if it's a bit harder to begin with.
    but that's the way openGL wants you to do now.
    cheers

        On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Cyrille Henry <c...@chnry.net