Hi all,
just two questions regarding Pd's messaging system.
-When I suppres an object by using a find & cut set of messages to pd, I get a
"consistency check" error. It is properly erased and nothing wrong seems to
happen but, could this error be avoided? Could it be eventually dangerous?

-When I instantiate dynamically an abstraction (not a pd native object, but an
abstraction), it does not receive a proper loadbang message. And I should have
a way to initialize dynamically created abstractions, taking into account that
I instantiate several of them and initialization should be performed
indiviually.

Any hints welcome!
Josep M