Hi pd list,

A few months ago, I released MobMuPlat, an iOS app to host pd patches (via
libpd) with user-created GUIs (made with an accompanying OSX GUI editor). It's
been refined and tested quite a bit since then, and (for those of you who can
tolerate closed systems) it has now been released open source.

http://www.mobmuplat.com

Please enjoy! Feel free to contact me off-list with questions/bugs/things
you've made/etc. Thanks to the members of this list that have already engaged
me on this project, and to the makers of PD and libpd!

Dan

===
www.danieliglesia.com