i've noticed that also.
i just "alt click and drag" the windows to move it.

cheers

Le 06/05/2013 14:15, stéfan piat a écrit :
hello,

I just installed pd 0.43.2 on linux raspberrypi 3.6.11+
(from apt-get install puredata)

And I have a problem when creating a new patch/canvas : it,s created half away
in the top left corner of the screen, and I cannot move it as I cannot access
to its menubar.

I don't know if it a problem related to my configuration, or if itś pd related
problem (I have only this problem with pd) but maybe there is a trick to change
the default canvas position ?  cannot find it..

thanks for your help
stéfan