use directory_name/object_name to create the object, or put the object in
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra without any subdir.

cheers

Le 16/07/2013 12:02, Alexandros Drymonitis a écrit :
Hi,
I've downloaded the comport and pmpd libraries and compiled them but Pd can't
create these objects. In /usr/local/lib/pd/extra there is a directory for each
library and in each directory there's a .pd_linux but Pd just can't create
them. There are some files with a .o extension that I don't see in other
libraries (e.g. iemmatrix or zexy), don't know if that's an issue.
I'm using Pd (vanilla) 0.44.3 on Ubuntu 12.04

Thanks