I don't know how bluetooth works on linux but on Windows and Mac you get a list of serial ports for bluetooth that exist even when no bluetooth device is associated with them.
Maybe if you are not actually using the port it will show up?

Martin

On 2013-11-26 05:51, sebaroc...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for your answer Martin.

When i create comport object i receive this error:

[comport] ** ERROR ** could not get termios-structure of device /dev/ttyS0
[comport] opening serial port 0 failed!

I connected my phone using bluetooth, started transferring a file and in
that moment sent the [devices] message to comport, what i got in the
console was:
/[comport]: available serial ports:/

Any ideas? I just need to detect the bluetooth device and get the signal
strength...

Thanks you!!

2013/11/25 Martin Peach <martin.pe...@sympatico.ca
<mailto:martin.pe...@sympatico.ca>>

    If you send a [devices( message to [comport] it will print  a list
    of available ports in the console. If your bluetooth device is in
    the list you can open it using the name it has in the list.

    Martin

    On 2013-11-25 17:00, sebaroc...@gmail.com