Mr. Puckette,
Actually I am not familiar with awk and I couldn’t figure out how to use this
script. Anyway, your script gave me an idea. I edited a postscript file and
found the line related to the text justification. I think I can write a shell
script now and mass change the necessary lines in all my .ps files by using the
Gnu 'sed’ command.
Thanks.