Le 18/03/2014 18:00, Pagano, Patrick a écrit :
Cyrillic I grabbed the subversion, where is your file located?

in nusmuk/nusmuk-audio

cheers

I have a Moog emulation too I am willing to share. I have been saving and
collecting since 1994. It is midi capable as well. I have been fooling with
adding OSC control and transferring them to MOBMUPLAT for iOS

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 18, 2014, at 12:46 PM, "Billy Stiltner" <billy.stilt...@gmail.com
<mailto:billy.stilt...@gmail.com>> wrote:

nice filter Cyrille!
what's wrong with mine?  xensynth/polysynth/noisybox-l_bp.pd
can be found in linfilterbank.pd~
or from the graphical interface of either synth as checkbox 4 (if the first is
#1) filter selection.
it seems as if its in permanent resonance, it's a model of the original
cookbook filters

https://archive.org/details/Xensynth10.01

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Cyrille Henry <c...@chnry.net
<mailto:c...@chnry.net>> wrote:

    Le 14/03/2014 16:07, Dan Wilcox a écrit :

        You have an Arp emulation patch? Can I get a copy?

    if you like analog synth emulation, you can have a look at mine:
    it's an example of the nusmuk_audio lib, in pd svn.

    cheers

        I have a MiniMoog emulation in pd, but I've been sitting on it for
years ... just haven't been abel to add the finishing touches. I recently
brought in the bandlimited oscillators in rjlib and it sounds really good now.
It's not a perfect emualtion, but more in the same spirit with the same
controls.

            I have the code for an ARP Odyssey that still works and it even has
midi working. So it might be a nice starter project, especially if i can export
it to a ipad/iphone.

            I guess i am just looking for some more in-depth examples to digest
before i get cracking

            thanks!

            pp

        --