also, Alt+clicking on any part of a window should let you drag it (most linux distros have this feature -- I imagine Raspbian does)

On 03/19/2014 09:10 AM, Pierre Massat wrote:
Hi,

I have never managed to get pd-extended to work properly on Raspbian. The vanilla version available from the repos works better. You can then install external libs if you need them.

Cheers,

Pierre.

    Hi everyone,

    two (beginner) questions regarding Pd-extended 0.43.3 on Rpi
    Raspbian Wheezy:

    - There is an I/O error message in the Pd window as there is only
    an audio out (but no in) on the Rpi. Just deactivating the inlet
    in Pd audio settings doesn't help. ALSA is used by default. What
    can be done to avoid error message? However sound out works fine.

    - When opening a new Pd window (ctrl+n), it pops up so high in the
    bottom left corner of the screen, that you can not see the menu
    anymore. Therefore the window is not moveable or usable. Used Pd
    already on various PCs and OS but this I have never experienced.
    What can be done?

    Thanks!
    christian