On 04/12/2014 04:27 PM, Chris Clepper wrote:
Hi list

I'm wondering if there are any recommended ways to ensure DSP keeps running for long periods like permanent installations. I get 'audio I/O stuck' popping up every few days, which is not bad, but ideally audio should stay running indefinitely.

I can send a [metro 1000] to [;pd DSP 1( to keep audio going, but is there any long term issue with doing that? Will it reliably restart audio after Pd closes it?

Also, the internal message [;pd audiostate( only returns data to the console. Perhaps there is a way to poll Pd for the internal DSP state and restart it if it dies?

In Pd-l2ork:
[dsp-status(

[pdinfo]

-Jonathan