PeeringDB version 2.15.0 was successfully released yesterday 2019-08-28.

A list of changes can be found here:
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.15.0

Primarily this was a bug release fix, along with a few enhancements for the
Admin Committee's workflows.

If you have issues after the release, please let us know at support at
peeringdb.com.

Steve McManus on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom