On Wednesday, July 29th at 04:00 UTC, the current beta site will be deployed
unless any critical issues are found. This release contains several major
changes to PeeringDB, so we are adding an extra week for beta testing.

Your help in verifying that the upgrade went well by thoroughly testing
https://beta.peeringdb.com would be greatly appreciated. Please review the
changes and test against the beta site as necessary to prepare for a production
roll out. In addition, we will also release the language packs that have
reached maturity since our last release.

Preview of the release is at:
https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes for v2.22.0 are here:
https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/#release-2220

Highlights for this release include:
* Implementations of recommendations from the Data Ownership Task Force. This
significantly changes how PeeringDB handles data from IX-F imports.
* Data integrity and safety checks at multiple levels (application and database)

We will be holding a webinar on July 21st to explain some of these changes to
the community in more detail. Look forward to an announcement about that
shortly.

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Steve McManus on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom