Hi,

We deployed the current beta site on 18 July 2024. Please help us verify
that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com. Please
review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release includes:

- The normalization of place names to improve the consistency of search
results
- A data export button for Network, Exchange, and Facilities - click it and
select what you want to download as structured data!
- 2 peeringdb-py improvements

We have also made some behind the scenes improvements.

We intend to release to production on 24 July 2024.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes are published here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom