I was able to get PDCurses to compile and link and to get the sample
programs up using mingw32 (gcc 2.95).

The following defines that used to be in Windows32/defines.h egcs 1.1.2 need
to be included when compiling.  I temporarily placed them in wincon.h.

/* MOUSE_EVENT_RECORD structure */
#define FROM_LEFT_1ST_BUTTON_PRESSED    (1)
#define RIGHTMOST_BUTTON_PRESSED        (2)
#define FROM_LEFT_2ND_BUTTON_PRESSED    (4)
#define FROM_LEFT_3RD_BUTTON_PRESSED    (8)
#define FROM_LEFT_4TH_BUTTON_PRESSED    (16)
#define DOUBLE_CLICK    (2)
#define MOUSE_MOVED     (1)

I think this problem will be corrected in future updates of mingw32.

I still received several warnings, but once the defines were added I was
able to create the libraries and sample executables.

Hope this helps.

Laura Michaels
http://members.aol.com/lauram3017/index.html