Please excuse any double-ups you get with this email.

Firstly, I hope you all have a great 2002.  I'll be endevouring to be a bit
more productive this year.

My wife and I will be travelling through northern Italy, and into Slovenia
from Jan 30 to Feb 13 (approx) 2002, so if anyone can suggest good places to
visit, eat and/or stay, please let me know.
I'd also be interested if anyone wants to buy me a beer along the way ;-)

Cheers, Mark
* Mark Hessling,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/
* Author of THE; a Free XEDIT/KEDIT editor, Rexx/SQL, Rexx/Curses, Rexx/Wrapper
* Maintainer of PDCurses: Public Domain Curses and, Regina Rexx interpreter
* Use Rexx? join the Rexx Language Association: http://www.rexxla.org