Hello all,

   I got a bit of feedback via private e-mail,  and have done a bit of
further work,  which has resulted in an updated

http://www.projectpluto.com/win32a.zip

   I found and fixed a bug or two,  and there's now a menu bar with
options to increase/decrease font size,  and to paste from the clipboard.
Click that option,  and any text in the clipboard is fed through getch().

   To put text into the clipboard,  just drag a rectangle with the
left mouse button pressed.  I may add the ability to disable this
behavior,  since there could be times when you want that action to do
something completely different,  specific to your program.

   'to_do.txt' lists assorted remaining issues and thoughts.

-- Bill