From: Luis Mochan<mailto:moc...@icf.unam.mx>
Sent: 07 March 2021 15:10
To: pdl-devel@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:pdl-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
perldl<mailto:pdl-gene...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Pdl-devel] PDL 2.027 released

Hi Ed,

> The problem you identified is due to a logic error in the bifuncs in P::Ops –
> they weren’t handling complex inputs correctly because the code to do so was
> behind a check for unsigned-handling. Now that’s corrected, and there’s a
> test to guard against regressions. As soon as the tests have passed on the
> CI, there will be a 2.028 on its way to CPAN.

I installed it from github and seems to work! Thanks.

Will FFTW3 work with the new complex? I believe it only works
currently with [2,N] real pdl's and not with actual PDL::Complex
pdl's. It would be nice if it could admit the three kinds. According
to http://fftw.org/fftw3_doc/Complex-numbers.html it seems possible to
use the fftw libraries with C99 complex numbers.

Best regards,

Luis

W. Luis Mochán,                      | tel:(52)(777)329-1734     /<(*)
Instituto de Ciencias Físicas, UNAM  | fax:(52)(777)317-5388     `>/   /\
Av. Universidad s/n CP 62210         |                           (*)/\/  \
Cuernavaca, Morelos, México          | moc...@fis.unam.mx   /\_/\__/
GPG: 791EB9EB, C949 3F81 6D9B 1191 9A16  C2DF 5F0A C52B 791E B9EB