From: David Mertens<mailto:dcmertens.p...@gmail.com>
Sent: 24 February 2022 15:53
To: Ingo Schmid<mailto:ingo...@gmx.at>
Cc: pdl-devel<mailto:pdl-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Pdl-devel] PDL 2.075 released

To follow-up on max/min being piddles, this broke some of my tests in
PDL::Parallel::threads. Specifically croak-in-boolean-context is now easily
triggered where it used to be safe:

if ($data->max < 40) {  # croaks: piddle in boolean context
}

Was this use case considered and discussed? I missed it, though I haven't
always paid terribly close attention.

David

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 10:18 AM Ingo Schmid