I wanted to open a blue sky discussion. I see that Perl 6 is now renamed as
‘Raku’

https://raku.org <https://raku.org/>

So camels are now butterflies.

Seems like a good decision to me, it seems quite a different language
syntactically and makes clear there will be different paths for Perl vs Raku
going forward. No one will expect PDL to work on Raku for example

Has anyone on the list had a good play with Raku? I was wondering what features
it might have that could be good for numerical computing (future PDL like
extension?). Does it offer things and features that would be hard to achieve in
numpy for example?

Karl