Hi Ed,

It’s a Dockerfile and a build shell script that runs inside it. I went that way
as that is what I did for MacOS and docker seemed a nice way of bypassing all
the issues with Debian packaging (see other thread) which are frankly doing my
head in!

I am not sure I feel comfortable sharing my dubious build scripts, could be
dangerous, but maybe if it sits within PDL repo.

BTW I only make a new SciPDL once or twice a year. It’s kind of my thing to
bundle up all the stuff I normally like but others find it useful. So - I see
there have been a huge number of new PDL versions this year, which is fantastic
(esp. the new complex numbers approach) but I also see things are in a high
state of flux. Continuous integration of new changes are not my thing, at least
not for SciPDL, what would be the last ’stable version’ to build against do you
think? I hope that question makes sense,

Karl